TaylorMade R9 Driver on slae in wholesale Golf clubs
Taylor Made Flight Control Technology (FCT)
Change the face angle, lie angle and loft to affect side-to-side flight by up to 40 yards – 8 different club head positions.
How to adjust the R9 – The R9 has a small metallic sleeve positioned over the tip of the shaft. The shaft is secured to the club head with a specially made bolt in the bottom of the club head. The FCT bolt is designed to be retained in the well to eliminate the chance of losing it. At the bottom of the sleeve is a ring of small, gear like teeth, which tightly mesh with a second ring of matching teeth within the hosel. You can change the club head’s characteristics (face angle, loft, lie) by loosening the FCT bolt, removing the shaft from the head, rotating the sleeve and shaft into a specified position, then locking them into that position within the head with the FCT bolt.
Movable Weight Technology (MWT)
The R9 includes one 16-gram & two 1-gram changeable weights. This allows you to change the clubs center of gravity location to affect side-to-side flight by up to 35 yards. Put the heavy weight in the heel port to promote a draw, in the toe port to promote a fade, and in the middle port to promote a straight flight
FCT + MWT
Total adjustability for maximum flight control; up to 75 yards of side-to-side adjustability. Various multiple settings are made possible by combining FCT with MWT: Eight club head positions made possible by FCT multiplied by three MWT configurations: 8 x 3 = 24. 24 drivers in 1 club.
1. TaylorMade Flight Control Technology (FCT) lets you change the face angle, loft and lie
2. Movable Weight Technology (MWT) lets you change the club head’s center of gravity
3. FCT and MWT together offer total adjustability to promote up to 75 yards of side-to-side trajectory change
4. Inverted Cone Technology increases ball speed and distance on off-center hits
5. New classic club head shape combines super-high MOI and easy-launching CG position
6. Fujikura Motore 65-gram shaft with High Inertia Tip (H.I.T.) technology promotes faster ball speed
Club Lie Volume Length Swing Weight 10.5° 59° 418cc 45″ D4 9.5° 59° 420cc 45″ D4